Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Reruns.

I've finally figured it out. How to make my merchandise stain-proof. ...Sort of.

It was inspired by something Kikuru said, actually. I've been spending my time testing it and thinking through all the calculations, gathering materials, etc.

By the way, joker-math is fucking weird. Just so you know. But I've gotten the hang of it, mostly.

Only problem with my current method is that I won't be able to apply it to things that I've already knit. It has to be spun into the yarn for it to work, so once the yarn's all knotted up into a pretty tea cozy, it's more than a little too late.

So I won't be able to make the scarf I gave Jacob stain-proof. Doesn't mean I'm giving up, though. Don't think that I am. I know you are. You don't know me well enough to know otherwise, though, so I'll let it slide... this time.

But yeah, Kikuru's back. Was a bit of a surprise. Hadn't seen him for ages, and he just appeared out of nowhere in my shop the other day. And he looked exactly the same. Like he hadn't even aged a day. (Lucky bastard.) Seemed well, though. Didn't buy anything. Yet. But he will. He will.

Speaking of reruns, Ko's gone and turned himself into a mushroom again. On purpose. Trying to prove something, like that other side of his isn't there. Pretty stupid, if you ask me. He turned into a mushroom before, and that didn't stop him from appearing again. Poor kid, trying to convince himself that he's "cured".

Thing is, you can't just cure something like that. He's acting out for a reason, you know? Everyone has that side of them. I'm pretty sure that if Ko just let himself go every once in a while instead of just focus on being some sort of improbable super-Jesus all the time, then he wouldn't have this problem.

Ah, well. He'll figure it out eventually. Besides, weird as it sounds, I kind of like Ko as a mushroom. Easier to toss around.

Still, though, with both Ko going mushroom again and Kikuru coming back... It's making me think. Maybe this is a sign. A sign that something's going to happen. Maybe more people will come back. Maybe Devin, or Katt, or the other people that worked at the KRI Maybe I'll hear from Citize Maybe I'll finally get to see Otacon aga



...I doubt that any good will come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment